with Barrett Reinhorn
June 3-6, 2017 in Cambridge, MA
($675 if registering by May 3)
The 40-hour Level 1 training offers yoga teachers a comprehensive course in how to teach prenatal yoga to all pregnant women.
Level 1 training includes:
- Yoga asanas for the physical/anatomical and well as mental/emotional journey of the childbearing year
- Therapeutic applications of the asanas for the common conditions of pregnancy
- Observation of prenatal classes, and practice teaching in actual prenatal classes
- Opportunity to go deeper into your overall teaching with feedback, guidance and support in a small-group training
- Business ideas for prenatal teachers – finding classes, marketing, and pricing
- Comprehensive manual and audio podcasts of teaching sequences
This training includes ample hands-on experience. In the first half of the course, participants will observe Barrett teaching prenatal classes. In the second half of the course, participants will teach students themselves, and receive feedback and guidance. In addition, participants receive a comprehensive manual and access to audio podcasts and prenatal picture sequences.
- Completion of a 200-hr. or greater teacher training, and/or current regular yoga teaching.
- Completion of the required reading before training begins (Active Birth by Janet Balaskas)
- Practice with audio podcast
– Completion of Level 1
Saturday – Sunday 9am – 6pm
Monday – 9am – 7pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 6pm
Thursday-Sunday – 9am-6pm
$750 (early registration $675 if paid in full by July 6, 2016).
Registration must be received no later than one week before training in order to complete the required reading (about 3-4 hours worth of reading).
Additional discounts: If you register for both Level 1 and Level 2 at the same time, total cost is $1300. That’s $200 off the full price of both trainings. You must register one month in advance of the Level 1 training for this discount.
Level 1 training is at o2 Cambridge, 1001 Mass Ave. (between Central and Harvard Squares)
Level 2 training is at the Breathing Room, 763 Mass Ave. in Central Square
Level 1: November 2016
Level 2: Spring, 2017
If you have further questions: Contact Barrett
for any of the above trainings!
About Level 1 & Level 2 training
Five Points Yoga, and Barrett Lauck Reinhorn, are registered with the Yoga Alliance as a Prenatal Yoga School.
Level 1 is a basic training that will equip you to teach outstanding prenatal yoga classes.
Level 2 is an advanced training, only for those who have completed Level 1, and is designed to take your teaching and understanding of prenatal yoga to a superior level.
At the completion of both levels of training, you will receive a certificate of completion.
The two trainings together make any Yoga Alliance Registered teacher (200-hour or more) eligible for prenatal registration with the Yoga Alliance (Yoga Alliance requires 75 contact hours of training for prenatal yoga registration).
Refunds more than 30 days in advance subject to a $75 processing feel. There are no refunds less than 30 days in advance.